CAT5E Anaerobic Copper SFTP Multi-Strand Network Cable Outdoor With Messenger Ethernet LAN Cable
▌ Product description
CAT 5E cable is super class 5 cable. Category 5 Super Shielded Twisted Pair (UTP - Unshielded Twisted Pair) and STP - Shielded Twisted Pair (STP - Shielded Twisted Pair) are the upgrade versions of Category 5. Double shielded twisted pair (SFTP), on the basis of aluminum foil added a layer of woven net. Commonly used for aluminum and magnesium wire woven network, but also useful tin wire or tinned copper wire, with anti-interference and highly confidential transmission, suitable for professional wiring projects.
1. Shielding grounding integrated design, resist interference transmission more stable
2. Insulation material: HDPE (High density Polyethylene)
3. Encryption shielding network, anti - disturbance ability greatly improved
4. N grade oxygen-free copper core, low resistance network speed and long life
|Model||Cat 5e-SFTP Outdoor Lwith Messenger Ethernet LAN Cable|
|Conductor Size||24 AWG|
|Number of Conductor||4 Pairs / 8 Cores|
|Outer Jacket||PVC / LSZH|
|PVC Jacket Color||As your request|
|Certification||CE, RoHS, REACH, UL|
▌Electrical characteristics (20 ° C)
|Frequency||Attenuation(Max)||PS NEXT (Min)||NEXT(Min)||PS ELFEXT (Min)||ELFEXT (Min)||TCL(Min)||EL TCL(Min)||RL(Min)|
|Conductor diameter||0.50 mm (24 AWG)|
|Insulation diameter||0.90 mm|
|Jacketed tiknes||0.52 mm|
|Cable diameter||5.0 mm|
|Distorted pitch (mm)||≤20|
|Cable spacing (mm)||≤130|
|Delayed tilt (NS / 100 m)||45|
|Propagation speed (NVP)||69%|
|Propagation delay at 100 MHz (NS / 100M)||<537.6|
|Characteristic impedance (frequency: 1-200 MHz)||100 ± 15 Ω|
|30 ° C coupling attenuation||4.5MHz (dB)|
|Cable weight||Gross weight|
|Box size (CM)||Specifications|
|Network TV||Desktop computer||Notebook computer||Printer|
|Router||Set top box||Cabinet||Camera|
▌Frequently asked question (FAQ)
Q: Are you a cable and wire manufacturer?
— Yes, we are a professional wire and cable manufacturer.
Q: Can you offer a discount on cables?
— The price is negotiable according to the specification and quantity.
Q: Can you offer FREE samples?
— Yes,FREE samples are available, you just take care of the freight fee.
Q: What about your MOQ?
— Usually, our MOQ is 5000 Meters, but we’ d love to talk about your MOQ.
Q: Do you accept customize cables?
— Yes, we are more than happy to make OEM and ODM for you.
Q: How long is the lead time?
— Usually it’s about 10-14 days.
1. Fully comply with ANSI / tia-568b. 2 and ISO 11801, Second Edition, class E 5E channel standard.
2. Fully comply with the requirements of ANSI / tia-568b. 2 and IEC 61156-5 class 5E component standards;
3. The performance of this product meets the requirements of IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at for POE applications.
4. The cable length mark is easy to identify the remaining cables, which is more convenient and fast during construction.
5. Color availability: provide other cable colors.