UTP Cat5e Lan Cable With Messenger
▌ Product description
Cat 5 unshielded twisted pair is a cable that appears after improving some performance of the existing Cat 5 shielded twisted pair. Many performance parameters, such as near end crosstalk, attenuation crosstalk ratio and return loss, have been improved, and its transmission bandwidth is 100MHz.
Super category 5 twisted pair also adopts 4 winding pairs and 1 anti stay wire. The color of the pair is exactly the same as that of category 5 twisted pair, which are white orange, orange, white green, blue, white blue, green, white brown and brown respectively. The diameter of bare copper wire is 0.51mm (wire gauge is 24awg), the diameter of insulated wire is 0.92mm, and the diameter of UTP cable is 5mm.
1. Conductor material:Solid bare copper 23 AWG
2. Insulation material: HDPE (High density Polyethylene)
3. Separator: cross filler
4. rip cord (optical)
5.Outer sheath material: pvc
1. Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568B. 2 and ISO 11801 2nd Edition Class E Category 5e channel standards.
2. Exceed requirements of ANSI/TIA-568B. 2 and IEC 61156-5 Category 5e Component standards;
3. Meets requirements of IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at for PoE applications.
4. Foil shield reduces ingress of EMI interference to ensure cable performance at high frequency levels.
5. Length cable marking enable easy identification of remaining cable which reduces installation time and cable scrap.
6. Color Availability: Additional cable colors available.
|Model||Cat5e UTP Cable|
|Conductor Size||AWG 24|
|Number of Conductor||4 Pairs / 8 Cores|
|Outer Jacket||PVC / LSZH|
|PVC Jacket Color||As your request|
|Certification||CE, RoHS, REACH, UL|
▌Electrical characteristics (20 ° C)
|Frequency||Attenuation(Max)||PS NEXT (Min)||NEXT(Min)||PS ELFEXT (Min)||ELFEXT (Min)||TCL(Min)||EL TCL(Min)||RL(Min)|
|Conductor diameter||0.50 mm (24 AWG)|
|Insulation diameter||0.90 mm|
|Jacketed tiknes||0.52 mm|
|Cable diameter||5.0 mm|
|Distorted pitch (mm)||≤20|
|Cable spacing (mm)||≤130|
|Delayed tilt (NS / 100 m)||45|
|Propagation speed (NVP)||69%|
|Propagation delay at 100 MHz (NS / 100M)||<537.6|
|Characteristic impedance (frequency: 1-200 MHz)||100 ± 15 Ω|
|30 ° C coupling attenuation||4.5MHz (dB)|
|Cable weight||Gross weight|
|Box size (CM)||Specifications|
|Network TV||Desktop computer||Notebook computer||Printer|
|Router||Set top box||Cabinet||Camera|
▌Frequently asked question (FAQ)
Q: Are you a cable and wire manufacturer?
— Yes, we are a professional wire and cable manufacturer.
Q: Can you offer a discount on cables?
— The price is negotiable according to the specification and quantity.
Q: Can you offer FREE samples?
— Yes,FREE samples are available, you just take care of the freight fee.
Q: What about your MOQ?
— Usually, our MOQ is 5000 Meters, but we’ d love to talk about your MOQ.
Q: Do you accept customize cables?
— Yes, we are more than happy to make OEM and ODM for you.
Q: How long is the lead time?
— Usually it’s about 10-14 days.