FTTH G657A GJYXCH single Mode Fiber Optic Drop Cable Patch Cord
1. Fiber optic patch cords are available in all standard connector styles, all standard fiber types and all standard cable configurations to meet all your interconnection needs. They are available in any length .
2. The patch cord are factory terminated, assembled, tested and inspected prior to shipment.
3. All patch cords are manufactured using OFNR riser grade cable, LSZH, plenum, and premium customized specs available upon request, and 100% factory tested to ensure the performance to meet TIA/EIA-568-8-2, iso11801:2002 and EN 50173-1 standards. All assemblies are tested to meet Telcordia GR326-CORE.
1. Low insertion loss, good repeatability, stable performance, high quality
2. Received unanimous praise from the majority of wiring engineering companies, it’s your optical fiber
3. The best choice for wiring.
|Fiber type||G657A or G652D|
|Cladding Diameter||125±0.7 (µm)|
|Core-cladding concentricity error||≤0.5 (µm)|
|Mode field Diameter @1310||8.4~9.2(µm)|
|Cladding -coating concentricity error||≤12.0up|
|Coating Diameter||245±0.5 (µm)|
|Bend Loss (dB)||Bend Radius||10||15|
|Diameter||2.0±0.1mm × 5.1±0.1mm|
|Material||Standard: LSZH Option: PE or other|
|Color||Black ,Yellow or White|
|Strength Member||FRP or Single steel wire|
Mechanical and Environmental Characteristics
|Tension Term(Long Term)||N||300||40|
|Tension Term(Short Term)||N||600||80|
|Crush Term(Long Term)||N/100mm||1000||500|
|Crush Term(Short Term)||N/100mm||2200||1000|
|Min. Bend Radius(Dynamic)||mm||30D||20D|
|Min. Bend Radius(Static)||mm||15D||10D|
▌Frequently asked question (FAQ)
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 30 to 60 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.