GYTS 48 Core Multi-Mode Armored Submarine Fiber Optic Cable
48 Core direct buried armored GYTS optical cable is a communication cable with transmission speed like light. The structure of GYTS optical cable is to sleeve 9/125μm single-mode fiber or 50/125μm, 62.5/125μm multi-mode fiber (silica) into a loose tube made of high-grade water-blocking material, and the loose tube is filled with water-blocking compound material . The center of the cable core is a metal reinforcing core. For multi-core optical cables, the reinforcing core requires an additional layer of PE jacket. The loose tube and the filler rope are twisted around the central reinforcing core to form a compact and circular cable core. The gaps in the cable core are filled with water-blocking fillers. Double-sided corrugated steel tape (PSP) is longitudinally wrapped and then extruded into a cable with a polyethylene sheath.
1. With good mechanical properties and temperature characteristics
2. Material of loose tube has good hydrolysis resistance and high strength.
3. The loose tube is filled with special gel, which protect the optical fiber
4. Specially designed compact cable structure to effectively prevent casing from retracting
5. Anti-UV PE out sheath
6. Take the following measures to ensure the waterproof performance of the optical cable
--- Single steel wire center reinforced core
--- Filled with special Water-blocking material in loose tube
--- Moisture-proof layer of plastic-coated steel tape (PSP)
--- Directly installed into houses Aerial Installation Suitable for Condominiuml Office Installation
--- Access network, fiber to the home.
--- End users use directly cabling.
--- Support the internet, CATV and telephone, Support more network increase service in future
Why choose us?
1. OEM fiber optic cable manufacturer
2. Fiber brand : YOFC, CORNING,FUJIKURA
3. Quality certification :ISO9001.ROSH.
4. Aitong known as the fiber optic cable manufacturer for the excellent products quality, competitive prices , fast delivery and good service.
GYTS optic fiber cable Technology Specification: