12-core integrated splice tray with FC port fiber optic splice tray
The integrated fiber optic splice tray is a tray used for the splicing and branching of optical fibers.
The role of the integrated tray:
1, used for splicing and branching of optical fiber;
2. The cover can be turned over, the disc can be superimposed, the capacity can be expanded, and the
installation and use are convenient.
3. A variety of pigtail adapter adapters are available
SC: generous square head
ST: Round head spin buckle
FC: Round head thread type
LC: Small square head
Conditions of use of integrated pallets:
1. Working temperature: -5℃ 40℃ Relative humidity: ≤90% (30℃);
2. Atmospheric pressure: 70Kpa-106Kpa Storage and transportation temperature: -40℃ 70;
3, photoelectric performance: insertion loss ≤ 0.2Db; additional loss ≤ 0.2B; return loss 45dB; additional
loss ≤ 5dB; plug durability life> 1000 times;
4, electrical performance: insulation resistance ≥1000MΩ500V (direct current);
5. Dielectric strength: can withstand 3000V (direct current)/1min without breakdown/flashover.