FTTH indoor/outdoor fiber to the home distribution box Termination fiber optic distribution box
The series of fiber optic distribution boxes are suitable for use at the handover point
of armored fiber optic cable and household drop cable in the fiber access network.
The cabinet adopts wall-mounted or pole-mounted installation, which is suitable for
indoor and outdoor use; SC-type optical fiber adapters and quick connectors are
used to connect and dispatch the outer armored optical cable and the home drop optical cable.
Working temperature: -40℃~+70℃;
Storage temperature: -40℃~+70℃;
Working humidity: ≤90% (at +30℃);
Atmospheric pressure: 62Kpa～106Kpa;
Insulation resistance: the insulation resistance between the grounding device and the box
metal workpiece is not less than 2X104MΩ/500V(DC);
Withstand voltage: The withstand voltage between the grounding device and the box metal
workpiece is not less than 3000V (DC)/1min;
Insertion loss: IL≤0.3dB (PC type); IL≤0.3dB (APC type);
Return loss: RL≥40dB (PC type); RL≥50dB (UPC type); RL≥60dB (APC type);
· Applicable for FTTH, FTTO an FTTD, etc., and allows easy use in different installation environments.
· The clasp design of the cover has greatly reduced the installation strength.
· It is very thin and matches with other A86 panels in homes, and also meet the open or concealed cabling for optical cables.
· Coordinating with FC strip-type optical adaptor, it generates more options in term of fiber interfaces for users, all SC and SC/FC are usable.
· The big-diametered wrapping post in the box protects radically in an omnibearing way.
|Product name||Fiber Optic Distribution Box||IP Rate||IP65|
Inner Box Size
2 inlet port 12.5mm
16 out port 11.5mm
uncut design midspan port
10 pcs / carton
1:16 cassette splitter or
16 core adapter pigtail
|Installation Type||wall / pole-mounted||Net weight||1.45kg|
|Accessories||1. Wall mounting kits : 4 pieces
2. Screws : 4 pieces
3. Cable tie: 10 pieces
4. Heat shrink protective sleeves: 16 pieces
5. Key :1 piece
6. Inlet accessories:1 set