GYXTW 12 Core Singlemode Black Fiber Optic Cable for outdoor use
The structure of GYXTW optical cable is that 250μm optical fiber is sheathed in a loose tube made of high modulus material, and the loose tube is filled with waterproof compound. The loose tube is covered with a layer of double-sided plastic coated steel tape (PSP) longitudinally, and water blocking material is added between the steel tape and the loose tube to ensure the compactness of the optical cable and the longitudinal water blocking. Two parallel steel wires are placed on both sides and extruded. The vinyl sheath is cabled.
1. Small outer diameter, light weight, convenient construction
2. Stable fiber excess length control
3. After the cable is formed, the additional attenuation of the optical fiber is close to zero, and the dispersion value does not change
4. Excellent environmental performance.
1. Adapted to outdoor distribution.
2. Suitable for aerial, pipeline laying method.
3. Long distance and local area network communication.
The performance of cabled optical fiber (ITU-T Rec. G.652D)
|Fiber type||Single mode|
|Fiber material||Doped silica|
@ 1310 nm
@ 1383 nm
@ 1550 nm
@ 1625 nm
≤ 0.36 dB/km
|Point discontinuity||≤ 0.05 dB|
|Cable cut-off wavelength||≤ 1260 nm|
|Zero-dispersion wavelength||1300 ~ 1324 nm|
|Zero-dispersion slope||≤0.092 ps/(nm².km)|
@ 1288 ~ 1339 nm
@ 1271 ~ 1360 nm
@ 1550 nm
@ 1625 nm
≤3.5 ps/(nm. km)
≤5.3 ps/(nm. km)
≤18 ps/(nm. km)
≤22 ps/(nm. km)
|Mode field diameter @ 1310 nm||(8.6~9.5)±0.6 um|
|Core / Clad concentricity error||≤0.6 um|
|Cladding diameter||125.0 ± 1 um|
|Primary coating diameter||245 ± 10 um|
|Proof test level||100 kpsi (=0.69 Gpa), 1%|
0℃~ +70℃ @ 1310 & 1550nm
|≤ 0.1 dB/km
|Operating temperature range||-40℃ to +60℃|
|Storage / Transport temperature range||-40℃ to +60℃|
|Installation temperature range||-20℃ to +50℃|